Pure For Men T-Support
The unique formula consists of the highest quality ingredients that work in harmony to provide you with long-term support for natural energy levels, balanced mood and strong sex drive.
WHY TAKE T-SUPPORT™?
Enhancing your mood and alertness can lead to increased productivity.
Stronger Sex Drive
Stay in the mood. Experience stamina and drive in and out of the bedroom.
Healthy testosterone production helps stimulate your body's ability to retain muscle, making it easier to achieve your gym goals.
Avoid mid-day crashes and exhausted evenings and get ready to experience energy, stamina and power.
What is Testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone that your gonads (sex organs) mainly produce. More specifically, the testicles in people assigned male at birth (AMAB) and the ovaries in people assigned female at birth (AFAB) produce testosterone
Take 2 capsules with water, preferably with meals. When taken daily, you may feel results within 90 days.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. This plant-based ingredient is believed to help support sexual function and contribute to muscle mass and strength. The herb with the most research behind it. One study tested the effects of this herb on infertile men and found a 17% increase in testosterone levels and a 167% increase in sperm count. In healthy men, ashwagandha increased levels by 15%.
- Vitamin D: A fat-soluble vitamin that helps maintain healthy blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. It also supports calcium absorption, which helps build and maintain strong bones. In a recent study, the results suggested that vitamin D supplementation might increase testosterone levels.
- Maca: Maca packs a powerful combination of iron, iodine, zinc and other minerals that promote healthy circulation and boosts stamina. Some evidence suggests Maca may help boost libido and sexual desire—and have been used for centuries in the Andes to treat conditions like fatigue and low stamina.
- Fenugreek: Several studies have shown that taking fenugreek supplements may improve testosterone levels and symptoms related to low testosterone such as low libido.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral that supports the immune system and promotes healthy bones, skin, and vision. In one study, zinc may play an important role in supporting healthy serum testosterone levels.
- Tongkat: A study found that taking tongkat ali extract per day significantly increased levels of testosterone to healthy values.