We are looking for a highly organized, agile, and motivated full time Director of Growth Marketing to help lead digital marketing programs from strategy to execution. This role is a hybrid of an Email / Content / Acquisition & Retention Marketing. The ideal candidate possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and is excited to play a pivotal role in evolving and accelerating Underwear Expert’s growth and retention efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company at a pivotal stage and participate in shaping its future success. Since the team will be small initially, you must be both a strategic leader and someone that loves to get their hands dirty. This role is a critical leader in Marketing and reports directly to the CEO.
- Drive strong performance across a variety of email campaigns and automations including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, content promotion and reacquisition campaigns, constantly refining communications across the consumer lifecycles.
- Plan, manage, and develop content assets with internal design resources, primarily for organic and paid social as well as partnerships and other marketing channels.
- Own marketing calendar and work with internal resources to facilitate execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams to champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates. This includes designing and helping execute A/B and multivariate tests for site design and marketing campaigns.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- UI testing: design and implement optimization tests across our customer funnel (acquisition through retention).
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- D2C Experience
- Subscription Ecommerce experience a plus
- 7+ years of experience in E-Commerce with a significant focus on performance based growth marketing, email, marketing calendar, content creation
- Experience working with the entire funnel (acquisition, conversion, engagement)
- Experience with strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, lifecycle optimization, deliverability, and AB/multivariate testing a plus.
- A background in managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Top notch analytical skills with experience and comfortability in analyzing and manipulating data in Excel, especially to draw meaningful, actionable insights that are not readily apparent and that inform current and future strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environmentDeep expertise of reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
- Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights from multiple data sources into strong marketing strategies, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and marketing teams.
- Experience in growth-stage company highly preferred. Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Excel.
Founded by industry executive Michael Kleinmann in 2012, Underwear Expert’s vision is to allow men to experience the best-fitting, best-feeling underwear. Customers can choose from various styles, tastes, quantities and frequencies to fit their lifestyle. Comfort is our emphasis, as our proprietary technology curates underwear based on a customer’s waist size in inches, rather than standard S-XL sizing. We pride ourselves on being a resource for men to try different types of underwear to find what fits them best. That’s why our customers can easily change their subscription preferences anytime as well as preview their order before it ships to refine selections.
Now in its eighth year of the underwear club, Underwear Expert has grown exponentially and is run by a closely knit team in our Williamsburg headquarters. With our growth, we’ve been expanding our team and are adding several positions in the coming months.
Men who realize the importance of great-fitting underwear and care about their style have become part of our underwear culture, and join us on our various social platforms. Underwear Expert has created a social experience that craves engagement and interaction from customers, viewers, and staff employees.
Some benefits and perks of working at The Underwear Expert:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Collaborative and engaging atmosphere
- Startup Mentality with an experienced CEO
- More of a career feeling than just a job
The Underwear Expert is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.
To Apply, submit the following using the below link: Resume, Cover letter and availability.
Location: Virtual (We are located in the NYC area)
Email careers at underwearexpert dot com, or use the button below to email us:
APPLY TO JOB