Muchachomalo Iniari Fox Trunk
|Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)|
Call in the prosperity and good harvests that the Iniari fox represents in the Muchachomalo Iniari Fox Trunk.
Airy and exceptionally soft, this 95-percent cotton trunk boasts a familiar face from Shinto shrines across Japan. You’ve got a low-rise fit that lengthens the look of your torso and draws attention to your V-lines. A contoured pouch gives lift and support without feeling too restrictive, so you can run, jump, and stretch with comfort. Up top, you’ve got a two-tone elastic waistband with the standard Muchachomalo lettering all the way around. Down below, a mystical scene includes majestic Inari foxes under a canopy of cherry blossoms, plus two distinct patterns.
Cotton does wonders redistributing heat, so you’ve got a pair that’ll keep you cool all day long. Wear this pair when you could do with a stroke of good fortune.
- Low-rise fit — sits just below your natural waistline
- Ultra-soft feel — cotton gets the job done
- Contoured pouch — supportive and ultra-flattering
- Elastic waistband — subtle branding for the win
95% Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Kenneth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? MWhat is your height? 5'10"Age Range 55 - 64Body Type TonedRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoSeems a little small
I got black trunk briefs that look great. But feel like they run just a little small. I can still wear them, but they feel a little more snug than my other medium sized underwear is.
- justin h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? LWhat is your height? 6'0"Age Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat
- Kelvin K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? XLWhat is your height? 5'10"Age Range 55 - 64Body Type MuscularRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoSomething different
This pattern is not my typical choice and I’m glad I went with it. It’s fun and I look good in them.