Thanksgiving is fast approaching! That can only mean one thing: Gorging ourselves sick on everything from turkey smothered in grandma’s secret gravy recipe to homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce. However, with great food, comes great responsibility. So be prepared with the best underwear for forgiveness and comfort so you can stuff your face properly. It’s what the pilgrims would have wanted! Check out our picks for the six briefs we are thankful for this Thanksgiving below.
Is anyone else’s mouth watering?
1. Cocksox CX01 Brief – Supremely comfortable and low-rise, this pair will have you going in for seconds. Their unique Supplex material holds its shape, supports you, wicks away moisture and is built to last.
2. Bodyaware Rayon Drawstring Brief – Who doesn’t love a drawstring during Thanksgiving? Without an elasticized waistband, you’re free to enjoy your night (and perhaps have a slice of that pumpkin pie you’ve had your eye on).
3. Tani Simple Brief – Their luxuriously soft and lightweight, softer-than-air material allows for total freedom. The material stretches to hug every curve of your body for ultimate comfort and resiliency, so you don’t have to worry about that food baby ruining your look.
4. Naked Luxury Micro-modal Brief – They promise a waistband so comfortable you won’t even feel it’s there (which is a good possibility).
5. Wood Hip Brief – Features a comfortable, non-binding waist, essential for long naps on the couch after too much turkey.
6. Teamm8 Super Low Brief – The lower the waistband for a Thanksgiving feast, the better, we say. These Super Low briefs keep the waistband away from the tummy, so you’re free to gorge away (as if we needed an excuse).
Which pairs are you thankful for? Will you be rocking a pair this Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below or by tweeting us @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Cocksox, Bodyaware, Tani, Naked, Wood, Teamm8