No products in the cart.
The rest of the world is anticipating Christmas or its cultural equivalents. The Underwear Expert is watching it’s baby grow — our Curated Underwear Kickstarter. He’s got a little over 2 weeks left to grow, and we’re anxious to see how much more love (money) we get. Looking back at 2014’s underwear Kickstarters, we’re more than confident we’ll succeed.
Just about every brand that tried Kickstarter crowdfunding was successful. One was wildly successful. This list shows 5 underwear brands got funded in 2014. They’re ranked by how much they exceed their goals, from least to greatest. Let the underwear Kickstarter countdown begin.
- Backers: 170
- Goal: $22k (CAD) Received: $23,283 (CAD)
- Exceeded by $1,283 (CAD) – 106% Funded
- de la Commune Kickstarter
4. Heath Paine
- Backers: 415
- Goal: $20k Received: $25,914
- Exceeded by $5,914 – 130% Funded
- Heath Paine Kickstarter
- Backers: 241
- Goal: $10k Received: $13,427
- Exceeded by $3,427 – 134% Funded
- Shrine Boxers Kickstarter
- Backers: 264
- Goal: $18k Received: $25,674
- Exceeded by $7,674 – 143% Funded
- Collected Threads Kickstarter
- Backers: 954
- Goal: $10k Received: $48,771
- Exceeded by $38,773 – 488% Funded
- DirtyFit Kickstarter
Did you help get any of these underwear brands started? How much will you pledge to help fund The Underwear Expert’s curated club? Let us know in the comments below, or by tweeting us @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Collected Threads, de la Commune, DirtyFit, Heath Paine, Shrine Boxers