No products in the cart.
Our favorite underwear model couple—and really, one of our favorite couples ever—is back with another exclusive installment of Cooking With ColBra.
You may have already noticed that we kinda have a thing for Colby Melvin and Brandon Brown. Models, activists, and all around charming male specimens, they’ve recently added celebrity chefs to their impressive list of accomplishments. We wouldn’t be surprised if political office isn’t far behind—we’d certainly vote for them, wouldn’t you?? We’re already planning our outfits for their first black-tie-cum-flashy-underwear fundraising gala. With any luck, it won’t be long before we’re singing ‘Happy Birthday, Mr. President’ to today’s very special birthday boy Colby Melvin.
In today’s installment of Cooking With Colbra, Brandon and the couple’s friend and fellow model Cory Lee assemble a stellar birthday dinner to surprise Colby on his special night. Follow along with Brandon and Cory as they share this easy gourmet recipe for a balanced plate of bacon-wrapped Mahi Mahi, roasted fingerling potatoes, and pancetta broccolini.
Two charismatic studs swigging back white wine and cooking in their skivvies…now that’s what we call a birthday gift.
From all of us: Happy Birthday, Colby!!!
Bacon-wrapped Mahi Mahi
4 Mahi Mahi filets
12 strips of bacon
Roast fingerling potatoes
4 cups fingerling potatoes
1 tbs. fresh rosemary
2 tbs. olive oil
½ cup chopped pancetta
4 cup broccolini
1 tsp. olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut all of the potatoes into halves lengthwise and toss with olive oil, rosemary and salt/pepper.
3. Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 450 for 15 minutes.
4. Wrap each of your Mahi Mahi filets in 3 pieces of bacon.
5. Arrange evenly spaced on a cooking sheet and (after the 15 minutes cooking alone) place in the oven with the potatoes at 450 to crisp the bacon.
6. After 3-5 minutes reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes depending on your oven and the size of your filets.
7. While the fish and potatoes are cooking add your pancetta to a hot skillet with a small amount of olive oil. Cook for about 1 minute to slightly brown the pancetta.
8. Add your lightly chopped broccolini to the pan and toss before covering. Cook covered for 1-2 minutes, or until broccolini reaches a bright emerald green color.
9. Remove your Mahi Mahi and potatoes from the oven.
10. Make your plates and enjoy!
For more videos, subscribe to our Youtube channel.