Teamm8 YOU Brief
|Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)|
There’s no “I” in team, but there is you in the Teamm8 YOU Brief.
This classic-look nylon brief is all about function. The low-rise cut lengthens the look of your torso and leaves little to the imagination — just the way we like it. A contoured pouch keeps your manhood safe and sound, so you can run, squat, and lunge with a wide range of motion. An elastic waistband seals the deal with a discreet rubber logo patch front and center.
The man on the go will have nothing to worry about in this pair, as its quick-dry qualities mean sweat won’t linger for long. (Low-absorbency nylon is a lifesaver for those of us who tend to run hot.) Whoever you are, this brief is for you.
- Low-rise fit — sits just below the waist
- Soft and durable feel — thanks, nylon
- Contoured pouch — keeps you in place
- Elastic waistband — bold and branded
90% Modal / 10% Spandex
- David B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? MWhat is your height? 5'9"Age Range 25 - 34Body Type AverageRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoVery comfortable and proper fit
I loved the color! The material is very comfortable and the fit was perfect.
- Manuel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? XLWhat is your height? 5'8"Age Range 25 - 34Body Type StockyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoElevate Your Style Underneath It All
Who said men's underwear couldn't be stylish? Teamm8 proves that fashion doesn't stop at the surface. These undies come in a variety of trendy colors, allowing you to express your personal style even in the most unexpected places. Beyond the aesthetics, the fit is impeccable, and the quality is undeniable. It's a small investment for a big confidence boost – because looking good starts from the inside out.
- Joe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? MWhat is your height? 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Body Type MuscularRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat looking but too large
Love the orange and love the design of the pair but I think they should be a little more form fitting