Obviously PrimeMan Black Boxer Brief
|Size||Waist (in)||Waist (cm)|
Isn’t it obvious? True to its Aussie roots, the Obviously PrimeMan Black Boxer Brief is a mighty good, four-way-stretch option for your down under-wear.
Silky, ultra-breathable modal makes for a highly soft, yet durable pair that packs a punch quality-wise. The low-rise silhouette flatters without revealing too much below the waist, drawing focus to that torso of yours (and, of course, your backside). A contoured pouch ensures your manhood is lifted, shaped, and held comfortably in place. Design-wise, this one’s super straightforward. One subtly branded, solid elastic waistband brings it all together.
Modal is highly flexible — its the stuff yoga pants tend to be made out of, after all — so this pair is fit for intense workouts, steamy nights out, and any hot-and-sweaty nights in.
- Low-rise fit — sits just below your natural waistline
- Ultra-soft feel — modal is real stretchy, too
- Contoured pouch — your member is in good hands
- Elastic waistband — solid with subtle branding
90% Micro Modal / 10% Lycra
- Antoine J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size did you purchase? XLWhat is your height? 5'8"Age Range 25 - 34Body Type MuscularRated 3 out of 5 stars12 months agoThese are good
Just good underwear.
- Richard A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoObviously PrimeMan Black Boxer Brief
5 Star Review
- Erik G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoObviously PrimeMan Black Boxer Brief
3 Star Review
- Wyatt M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoObviously PrimeMan Black Boxer Brief
5 Star Review