A lot of people buy their favorite underwear styles one at a time, but a lot of underwear companies offer multipacks that will have you stocking up and saving money on your favorite styles! Check out these 6 multipack deals that will have you looking hot!
6. Mack Weldon 3X3 Boxer Briefs ($72): This three-pack of Mack Weldon’s Boxer Briefs will have you feeling comfy and cool. Each boxer brief is made out of Mack Weldon’s signature 18-Hour Jersey material and features mesh zones to keep you cool throughout each wear.
5. Sheath Underwear Multi-Color 5 Pack ($65): Sheath’s multipack includes their signature performance underwear style in all five colors. Each individual style usually will run you $20, so stock up! Sheath underwear has a special functional pouch for your package that keeps your boys cool and in place while you get active!
4. CheapUndies Briefday 7-Pack Bundle ($69.99): This multipack cleverly includes brief styles for every day of the week! Each day has its own color and is also written on the waistband, making it easier than ever to pick out your fresh pair of undies in the morning!
3. Bear Skn THE 2-Pack Backwoods Button Down ($43): If you ever secretly wanted to feel like a lumberjack, then this two-pack is perfect for you! This style features a button fly, double mesh in between your legs for more breathability and seams that move out of between your legs to avoid chaffing. You can either get this style in two checkered trunks in the same color or one checkered and one solid black style.
2. Cocksox CSX65 Boxer Brief 3-Pack ($70): This multipack of boxer briefs features a Y-front for easy access and hugs your body for a flattering fit. The fabric is soft to the touch, retains it shape and is also moisture wicking, making it perfect for lounging around or getting active! This multipack includes this style in red, blue and green.
1. Parker & Pine Tencel Three-PackBoxer Briefs ($69.99): This three-pack includes a black, a blue and a white pair. Parker & Pine specifically designs underwear for bigger men. The Tencel boxer brief features a contoured pouch to keep your manhood supported and mesh zones on the backside to keep you cool where you need it most.
Which of these 6 multipack deals are you going to slip yourself into? What’s your favorite underwear deal that you’ve found? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Bear Skn, Cheapundies, Cocksox, Mack Weldon, Parker & Pine, Sheath