Boxers Or Briefs: James Pianka Reboots, Runs Into Noah Wright

The Underwear Expert’s “Boxers Or Briefs” series is back and hosted by our new Style Reporter, James Pianka. Picking up where Colby Melvin left off, James hits the streets of West Hollywood to ask the age-old, and only mildly personal question: boxers or briefs?

It just so happens that James runs into model Noah Wright on his first underwear expedition through WeHo. If you think he looks familiar, you’re probably remembering him from his Andrew Christian days. But it’s actually his friend Montgomery who we catch wearing Andrew Christian. Noah Wright, on the other hand, has on his Hollister underwear. He says they’re good workout underwear, so we let is slide.

James Pianka also stops West Hollywood locals Chuck and Samir. Poor Chuck has bad luck. He runs into our Style Reporter wearing his least favorite pair. Why? Because they’re clean. Even we can’t argue with that. Nor can we argue with Samir when he says, when it comes to underwear, “you can never have too many.”

Check our our reboot of “Boxers Or Briefs” below, and be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more of James Pianka.

Video Credit: Jerrad Matthew Exclusively for The Underwear Expert

Model: James Pianka Exclusively for The Underwear Expert

sitebanner2w

0 thoughts on “Boxers Or Briefs: James Pianka Reboots, Runs Into Noah Wright

1. Keith says:

Briefs or boxer briefs (not traditional loose boxers) are so sexy on men. I confess I prefer briefs but do wear boxer briefs too. I would love to meet Noah Wright – he is so gorgeous n hot/sexy guy!

2. Ash says:

I guess nowadays both briefs and boxer briefs are almost equally popular. Me, I wear boxer briefs to office (feel a lot more comfy under them pants) and briefs for everything else. The boxer is definitely down in popularity compared to the boxer brief.

3. Alejandro says:

Always enjoy this series of videos! Briefs guy here, but occasionally will wear a trunk, from bright white to all sorts of colors and prints!

4. Todd says:

I wear good old fashioned plain boxers. Hate the feel of briefs or boxer briefs. Don’t care what they make my ass look like nobody sees them but me.

5. Fw1974 says:

My question is why the guys only have 30 or so pair. Underwear fetish here, so have many more. I like them all, but more low rise briefs, bikinis, and trunks lately.

6. Brian says:

I wear bikini briefs/sports briefs. They are so comfortable. They don’t ride up your arse. Plus, they Adidas one’s I have are moister wicking.

7. Mr1972 says:

I wear all styles of underwear and then sometimes none at all it’s all about being comfortable or what your wearing at that moment.