Guerilla Underwear is all the rage. Of course, underwear is everywhere. And we don’t just mean in the drawers of your credenza or in the magazines of waiting rooms. We’ve seen underwear on television. We’ve seen underwear in cartoons. We’ve seen shots of it in movies, heard tales of it in famous books, and heard it sung in song after song after song. But its all been child’s play because now we get a look at what happens when you take underwear to the street!
We’ve collected some great clips of everyday americans with a need to show off their undies in public and make a difference. Whether that’s as a performance artist, a sports fan, or a bunch of do-gooder models, Guerilla Underwear will make you think twice about the way you think and even … the life you lead!
1. If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some mesh weave on your bum!
2. Kiwis don’t hide their shame in order to force the world to see its own.
3. If all it takes is 50 likes to get someone to do something C-R-A-Z-Y then the world should be getting a lot more done
4. “Love Is The Answer. Stop Buying Stuff. Come On Everybody Let’s Dance!” (Mathew Silver, Performance Artist)
5. Juggler/Unicycler/Underwear Wearer.
6. Batman Undies Video BOMB!
7. Take that capitalism?
8. Could you be mine, would you be mine, won’t you be my neighbor?
9. Last but not least …whatever this is!
Do you think you could be a part of the Guerilla Underwear movement? How exactly would you play out your guerilla underwear madness? let us know by leaving a comment below or tweeting @underwearexpert.
Video Credit: Youtube