No products in the cart.
Cold weather makes most people miserable. After putting on extra layers, slipping on ice, dealing with cracked skin and looking pale, we all crave that beautiful, warm weather brought in summer and spring. Why wait? Plan a winter vacation to a tropical, warm place and soak up some rays and listen to the ocean. These 6 Frank Dandy Swimwear styles are perfect for your next vacation.
1. FD X NV Dots Swim Shorts – If you’re a guy who loves bright colors, this is the style for you! The bright pink polka dots on a vibrant blue background will have you sticking out on any beach! The drawstring waistband will keep you secure and the loose fitting cut and the longer swim shorts will have you feeling comfortable.
2. Saint Paul Swim Shorts – Give your vacation a retro vibe with these swim shorts! The shorter legs and tighter fit will have you feeling like you’ve landed in the 70’s. The racing stripes down each side and the white contrasting trimmings give this swim short an athletic feel.
3. Fishbone Bermuda Shorts – This style features a unique fishbone print in bright colors that is the perfect theme for your fishing vacation! Catch some big fish! The long leg openings will keep your legs protected from the sun and the loose fit will keep you feeling comfortable.
4. Anti Camo Goalie Shorts – If you like to stand out, there won’t be any hiding in the Anti Camo Goalie Shorts! The vibrant colors and camo inspired theme is both unique and attention-grabbing!
5. Breeze Swim Shorts – If you’re a guy who likes to keep it simple, check out the Breeze Swim Shorts! These solid colored swim shorts will have you looking good on your next vacation! The leg openings cut off on your upper thigh to show off your muscular legs.
6. FDxNV Activist Swim Shorts – If you want to enjoy your vacation while supporting a great movement, check out this style! Frank Dandy and the Non-Violence Movement have partnered up to make the world a more colorful and peaceful place to live with this swim short style.
Which of the 6 Frank Dandy Swimwear styles do you think will look hot on you? What’s your dream warm winter vacation? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @underwearexpert.
For more information on this brand: Frank Dandy
Photo Credit: Frank Dandy
Sponsored by Frank Dandy