No products in the cart.
Have someone naughty on your list?
We at The Underwear Expert, like Santa, know by now you’re making your holiday shopping list. Checking it twice. And we’re going to find out if you’re naughty with six Bodyaware looks — just in time for the holiday season. Whether you’re shopping for that special someone or treating yourself to a new look to show off, Bodyaware has you covered.
1. Big Boy Rip Stop Brief – These sexy, yet modest, briefs will keep you comfortable while fully covered. Made from Bodyaware’s lightweight and sensuously soft fabric, you’ll feel as good as you look.
2. Knitted Coffee Brief – Perfect for sipping a hot cup of cocoa (or coffee, as nature intended) this winter. The knit is kept together with a soft elasticized waistband and leg, so you are comfortably covered and snug.
3. Knitted Heart Brief – Another knitted pair, this is the perfect brief to show your loved one how you feel with its cozy heart design. There is no better way to keep warm and comfy this winter.
4. Ruffle Boy Short – These adorable boy shorts are covered in ruffles, front and back, and are made from a micro mesh that is stretchable, comfortable, fit for all sizes, and topped off with a front bow for the perfect present.
5. Invisible Pleasure Brief – Love looking like you are wearing nothing under your clothes? This brief is made from an ultra-light and soft fabric for a barely-there look that’s undetectable. Wear under your tightest clothes when you don’t want a panty line.
6. Snap To It Brief – We like to think this brief is a grown-up version of our favorite onesie pajama to open presents from Santa in, complete with scandalous flap.
What do you think of our Bodyaware looks for your naughty list this upcoming holiday season? Let us know in the comments below or by tweeting us @underwearexpert.
For more information on this brand: Bodyaware
Photo Credit: Bodyaware
Sponsored by Bodyaware