No products in the cart.
Monsters, pumpkins and hot costumes! Oh my! Halloween is almost here! Get yourself into some classic looks with CheapUndies this Halloween and spice up your festivities!
1. Superman: Feeling strong and heroic is the way to go? Superman is a classic look that will have you feeling just that! Slip into the Red Exposed brief, tie on your cape and save some damsels in distress this Halloween! The Red Exposed Brief has a side swipe cut out on the left hip, so don’t be afraid to get a little flirty!
2. Batman: Superman isn’t your style? Do you find yourself drawn to the allure of the Bat Cave and all of the fun you can have in it? The Black & Gold Luxe Brief will have you looking like Batman in a flash! With some creative face painting and a nice black cap, you’ll be all the rage at your Halloween party!
3. Witch: Feeling a bit magical? Have everyone wanting a taste of your potion in the Purple TrickorTreat Sport Brief. This brief features a festive purple Jack O’ Lantern print. Wear it under your witch robes and show your partner the magic later on! Who says men can’t be witches?
4. Escaped Inmate: Are you naughty? Do you want to escape from prison and enjoy some drinks and dancing with other partygoers? Get a great Inmate look with the Orange Impact Fly Brief. You’ll be looking so hot that you’ve might as well committed a crime! You can’t go wrong with these CheapUndies this Halloween!
5. Soldier: Show off your manly body a soldier this Halloween! Turn heads at your costume party and have all guest standing at attention with some camo body paint and a pair of the Army Green Impact Fly Brief. This brief will have you looking like a soldier in no time!
6. Police Officer: Feel like enforcing the law or do you just like handcuffs? Get your police officer look with the Navy & Gold Luxe Brief! You’ll be all set once you add on a badge, some handcuffs and a baton for people you come across who need to be punished!
7. Fireman: If you’re feeling like you need to run right into a hot party and carry someone of your choosing to safety, then a fireman look is the way to go! Throw on the Neon Yellow Trunk, rub some baby oil with smudges of black, sooty body paint, grab a fire hose and wait for partygoers to ask you to carry them to safety!
Check out these underwear styles in the gallery below! Enjoy your CheapUndies this Halloween, and have a safe and happy Halloween!
How will you wear your CheapUndies this Halloween? What kinds of festive activities do you have planned for this fun holiday? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @underwearexpert.
For more information on this brand: CheapUndies
Photo Credit: CheapUndies
Sponsored by CheapUndies