No products in the cart.
Halloween is one of the only holidays when it’s appropriate to dress overly sexy and risqué, even though the weather tends to be fairly cold. Check out these 5 styles that will keep you warm this Halloween while allowing you to still look sexy!
1. Marco Marco’s Hover Leggings (Slick Black)- This legging features oil slick black fabric coloring blocking contrasted with layers of thin tan mesh. This form-fitting legging offers full coverage that will keep you warm, while the form-fitting design shows off your finer assets.
2. BodyAware’s Pleather Jogger- This style has a sexy, wet leather look with a crop legging design. This tight fitting drawstring legging will keep you warm while you celebrate Halloween! The black color will complement any costume you choose to wear!
3. N2N’s Lodge Shirt- Looking to turn some heads as a lumberjack this Halloween? Check out N2N’s Lodge Collection! The Lodge shirt is long sleeved, so it will keep you warm while you enjoy your night out. If it gets to hot or you feel like showing a little skin, pop open some buttons! Wear the Lodge Mid Johns underneath your pants for some extra warm. Bonus: they look hot too!
4. Andrew Christian’s Paragon Hoodie- This bright fun print not only will have you standing out on Halloween but will keep you feeling warm! The mesh arms and section on the back allow for you to show off some skin and also get a breeze if you’re throwing down on the dance floor! The neon piping also glows under black light, something that’s sure to add a little flair to your Halloween look!
5. Obviously’s AnatoMAX Boxer Brief 9 inch leg- Not only does this style have an amazing pouch that will have your boys feeling great, it will keep you toasty! The leg openings cut off right above your knee, giving you a lot of coverage. Wearing this underneath your costume would keep your boys and your thighs feeling warm, comfy and cared for.
Which styles will you use to keep you warm this Halloween? What are you planning to wear this year for Halloween? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Andrew Christian, BodyAware, Marco Marco, N2N, Obviously