No products in the cart.
There’s something to be said for finding a style you like and staying loyal to those styles. Sure – we all like to welcome in fresh new things into our wardrobes, but sometimes, it’s great to stick with one you love, like these 8 Croota patterns that are available in their current collection. Here’s why we love them and know you will too!:
1. Tartan Forever Boxer Brief: This Scottish Tartan-inspired print is low-cut and will look better on you then a kilt! This print is available in carrot orange/denim blue or coffee brown/sky blue. The snug fit is as flattering as it is supportive.
2. Pattern Breaker Hipster: This pattern uses the star from Australian flag and the Croota logo throughout the garment. The pouch is outlined by a contrasting white seam to draw eyes to your main event. The low cut allows you to show off that V you’ve been working on at the gym!
3. Snow Mountain: This print is reminiscent of a star-filled sky, with white stars contrasting with the blue background. The orange and white waistband and orange piping add to the overall design.
4. Angular Pattern Hipster: This pattern uses the classic houndstooth print with 8 bit graphics in bright colors for a fun, bright design. This gorgeous pattern is accentuated by a pink and blue low wide logo waistband and the old school computer game graphics for a unique, fun look.
5. Croota Through 03: This simple elegant style uses a classic black and white combination for a sleek, clean look. The low-cut waistband and high-cut leg openings allow you to show off a little extra skin for that special someone.
6. Midpoint Hipster: This solid orange hipster with white contrasting piping and stitching will be sure to have you standing out! The white and navy waistband complements the coloring of the garment well.
7. Croota Calligraphy: This navy blue hipster with white trim and neon green stitching has a retro feel, while the white logo waistband features a logo that has a handwritten touch feels very urban. This custom design will have you looking good!
8. High Ray: This style mixes high and sharp contrast stitching with a simplistic design for a great look you can wear either lounging in or out with friends.
Are you in as much love as we are with these Croota patterns? Which pair would you say you love the most? Let us know in the comments below, or by tweeting us @underwearexpert.
For more information on this brand: Croota
Photo Credit: Croota
Sponsored by Croota