No products in the cart.
If you follow Jon Varak on Instagram (@Jon_varak), you know that he has a knack for taking some pretty great gym selfies that show off his progress and awesome physique.
We don’t know about you, but every time we take a workout selfie we end up… not looking our best. We thought we’d look at 15 of Varak’s best gym selfies for inspiration, and maybe some pointers. Check them out below.
1) If it’s arm day, show off your arms.
2) Show off the equipment you are using.
3) Take a photo using the two-arm selfie technique.
4) Then try out the single-hand technique.
5) There is also the multi-angle approach.
6) Show off what you are listening to. Jon likes his fair share of house.
7) Wide shots are great to show off your beautiful facilities.
8) Sometimes simulating curling helps you get the best arm shot.
9) Bring the electricity to your workout with a Pikachu shirt.
10) Show them you been drinking, you been drinking…that pre-workout shake!
11) Show them you’re practically a super saiyan.
12) Snap a shot of you and your workout buddy. Hey Jeffrey Hawkins!
13) Action shots/back day shots are crucial.
14) Also crucial, a selfie of your backside. Why not? You’ve been owning those squats.
15) Show some love to your favorite college/alma mater.
Photo Credit: Jon Varak