No products in the cart.
Nothing is worse than getting flayed, tortured, chopped, slashed, mutated, impaled, abducted, possessed, beaten, cursed, or left to fend for yourself against hordes of evil creatures except having to do it all in just your underwear! Take a look at 12 horror movie underwear sightings … in no particular order!
12. The Covenant (2006)
- The Plot: 4 Super Hot Warlocks have to battle an ancient evil.
- The Underwear: small, black, sexy.
- The Horror: One of these things is not like the other…we’re talking about you blondie.
11. Poltergeist (1982)
- The Plot: A family is haunted by the ghosts of a graveyard.
- The Underwear: Long pajama pant bottoms.
- The Horror: Sure there are ghosts and stuff, but his feet are on his pillow in this picture… HIS FEET ARE ON HIS PILLOW!
10. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- The Plot: A social misfit engages in ultra-violence in a dystopian future.
- The Underwear: Jockstraps! Jockstraps! Jockstraps!
- The Horror: Blimey mate, is them jockstraps off white or in need of a serious wash, cor!
9. Jaws: The Revenge (aka Jaws 4, 1987)
- The Plot: The mother shark of the original shark goes to Miama on a personal vendetta to avenge her shark son and take back the …. oh my god really?!
- The Underwear: Square cut swim shorts
- The Horror: This time it’s personal…sharks hate square cut shorts.
8. Friday The 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
- The Plot: Ghost of murdered outcast camp nerd Jason Voorhees brings his hockey mask, knife wielding, anger issues to the big city.
- The Underwear: Grey boxer briefs
- The Horror: NYC sewer water. Ewwwwwwww.
7. American Psycho (2000)
- The Plot: Yuppie come serial killer Christian Bale murders other yuppies and has fun doing it.
- The Underwear: Starch white boxer shorts.
- The Horror: Having to listen factual information about Huey Lewis and The News.
6. American Horror Story (2013)
- The Plot: People go crazy, kill each other, and make us fear prime time in a conceptually clever way.
- The Underwear: White Briefs, baby!
- The Horror: Totally changes our opinions about the summer of love. Thanks a lot.
5. The Fly (1986)
- The Plot: Scientist builds transporter without a screen door. Oops.
- The Underwear: Grey briefs with a white waist band.
- The Horror: KINDA HOT ……………………………………………………………………………………………………. DEFINITELY NOT
4. The Amityville Horror (1979)
- The Plot: A family moves into a haunted house.
- The Underwear: Good old fashioned white briefs. A retro classic.
- The Horror: Hey, Josh Brolin’s Dad – are you seeing something out the window, or is that pouch too tight?
3. The Human Centipede (2009)
- The Plot: You don’t want to know.
- The Underwear: You don’t want to know.
- The Horror: Seriously…. you don’t want to know!
2. Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge (1985)
- The Plot: Town weirdo comes back with a knife-claw glove to torture teens in their dreams.
- The Underwear: green silk athletic shorts.
- The Horror: “Gee whiz Mr. Krueger, I sure wasn’t expecting you this evening.”
And last, but not least, #1: THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (1975)
- The Plot: If you haven’t seen it, shame on you!
- The Underwear:sexy black briefs (with straps, corset, and more)
- The Horror: The movie ends.
What’s your favorite horror movie underwear sighting? Is there one we haven’t covered on this list? Let us know in the comments or by tweeting @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Courtesy Photos