No products in the cart.
Men from all over the world read The Underwear Expert to find guidance in their confusing lives. For some guys, deciding between briefs and trunks is the sort of decision you sleep on, wrestle with and contemplate with a solemn heart. In the world of undergarments, there are few absolutes. Each man must decide for himself what underwear is best for his lifestyle. We can only be your compass, pointing you in the direction of fine construction, less chafing and excellent support. That being said, there are a few rules we don’t like to see broken. Even in the chaos of the modern underwear industry–a true underwear expert will heed these ten underwear commandments. Learn them well, good man, and pass them on to others.
10. Thou shalt not wear the same pair underwear two days in a row.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s briefs. Purchase thine own.
8. Thou shalt restock thine underwear drawer at least once every year.
7. Thou shalt never wear underwear under swimwear.
6. When wearing jeans, thou shalt show 1/2 – 3/4 inch of waistband.
5. Thou shalt work out in high performance underwear.
4. Thou shalt never wedgie thy neighbor.
3. Thou shalt not go commando for lack of underwear.
2. Thou shalt own at least one jockstrap.
1. Thou shalt read The Underwear Expert daily, and subscribe to its newsletter.
Go forth, friends, and remember what we have taught you.
Photo Credit: Frenchpaks, Alejandro Salgueiro